We the members of this trust are ardent devotees of Sri RajaRajeswari and Sri Balambika is our family goddess.We have been very fortunate to have her guidance and affection for generations together and we thought it was time to do some service to our beloved mother by helping people, to understand her as a mother,friend,philosopher and as the almighty.Our experiences with her has been quite nostalgic and we began asking ourselves what is it we can do to please her and here we are trying to bond with other people who have the same kind of feeling and who are willing to join hands in our quest to serve her and the society.
Our Vision :
To move closer to God, through love and service to the community and realize the true value of life and elevate our soul into true consciousness.Our organization follows the three paths given by Hinduism:
- Karmamarga - path of work and action
- Jnanamarga - path of knowledge
- Bhaktimarga - path of devotion to God
Hinduism is the oldest surviving religion of the world, where its origin took place before history was ever recorded. It is called as ‘Sanatana Dharma’ i.e. it is eternal religion and spontaneous by nature.
- It believes in one and all pervasive Supreme Being who is both transcendent and immanent.
- The universe undergoes endless cycles of creation, preservation and dissolution.
- It believes in karma, the law of cause and effect by which each individual creates his own destiny by his thoughts, words and deeds.
- It believes that all life is sacred and pure to be loved and respected.
- It believes that our soul reincarnates through many births until it attains moksha- liberation from the cycles of birth and rebirth.
- It believes in ahimsa and dharma-doing one’s duties.
Basic Tenets of Hinduism
- Satya - Follow truth, do not lie
- Ahimsa - Follow non violence
- Brahmacharya - do not overindulge
- Asteya - do not steal, do not possess
- Aparigraha - Non-corrupt
- Shaucha - Be clean
- Santosha - Be content
- Tapas - Be self-disciplined
- Svadhyaya - Learning the scriptures
- Ishvara Pranidhana - surrender to God